Introduction to Process Based Management Systems
This workshop introduces the concepts, principles and practice of establishing and implementing a Process Based Management System (PBMS).
The workshop provides a roadmap for understanding the scope, structure and contents of a process based management system and provides some examples.
- The Big Picture
- What is a Process?
- What is an Architecture?
- How do you integrate best practice? (Best Practice Models)
- How do you implement a management system?
- How do you assess the effectiveness of the management system? (Assessment Models)
- Review and Close
- Programme or Project Office personnel
- Managers of Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
No prerequisites to this training. Knowledge of quality management or project management preferred.
After attending this workshop the attendees will have access to the full example Process Based Management System (either Quality Manual or OSSP) for one month.
This workshop is available as both a public workshop or in-house. Please contact us for details.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007 to 2016