Business Change (Capability) Bootstrap
The rate of change in organisations is increasing. Making changes efficiently and effectively is becoming a core capability.One class of Business Change relates to process improvement. Examples of this class of business change are:
- Implementing ITIL v3 Processes or improvements
- Moving up the maturity model using the CMMI® or P3M3
- Implementing DSDM™
This capability has it's roots in two very simple processes: Project Management and a Business Change Life cycle.
This Workshop provides an introduction to these processes and how they can be used to plan and manage business change within an organisation.
- The Big Picture
- Why is a business change capability important?
- What are the elements of a business change capability?
- The Business Change Life Cycle
- The Capability Bootstrap approach
- Programme or Project Managers
- Programme or Project Office personnel
- Managers of Programme or Project Managers
- Quality Managers
All attendees should be familiar with PRINCE2® at the foundation level (Practitioner preferred).
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007 to 2016