High Performance Teams
Organisations strive to develop High Performance Teams to deliver products and services to their customers. These teams appear as permanent parts of the organisational structure or as temporary programme or project teams delivering business change or products and services to customers.
These teams demonstrate a unique balance of the following:
- Individual empowerment and independence
- Group effectiveness and synergy
- Internalization (habits) of using effective and efficient business processes
- Clear and understood jobs, roles and responsibilities aligned to the teams mission.
- Proficiency in using and applying productivity tools (IT or other tools)
- Effective communication / teamwork skills whether co-located or working remotely
- Balanced set of individual and team measurements and incentives
- Effective team leadership and management skills
- A capability to change and improve the way the team works as needed
This combination works at all levels in the organisation and more surprisingly can begin anywhere in an organisation.
The above elements reflect the main elements of a management system.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007 to 2016