Management jobs and roles have a variety of needs for training and development.
The following are core management process areas for training:
- People Management (see the People Management Process)
- Business Change (see the Business Change Process)
- Including auditing, process management, people and culture change
- Financial Management (See the Business Performance Management Process)
- Programme and Project Management (See the Programme and Project Management Processes)
In addition, managers need to understand the specific work in their areas:
- Information Management
In larger organisations, the role of senior managers changes to a strategic or development role in support of the managers close to the service delivery teams.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007 to 2016