ProcessAssets Quality Manual
Please visit the online demonstration of the ProcessAssets Quality Manual
This Quality Manual consists of:
- a top level Quality Manual structure,
- an approach to identifying and managing processes,
- a process architecture,
- a proven set of model processes,
- supporting process reference documents
- and cross references to ISO 9001:2000.
The processes in the set are:
- Business Performance Management
- Business Change Management Life Cycle
- People Management
- Contract Management
- Project Management (Based on PRINCE2® or PMBOK®)
- Solution Development Life Cycle
- Customer Service and Support
- A starting point or example for implementing a process based management system.
- Reduced time to starting implementation and achieving benefits.
- Scalable from small businesses to very large businesses
- Modular Design
- Short tailoring cycle
- Tailoring and branding to meet specific organisational and client requirements
- Built using proven technology
- Integration with Office and Other Client Side Applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- One process based solution meeting multiple external requirements.
The Quality Manual is available in two versions:
- An online example of a Quality Manual (no editing or tailoring)
- A source distribution for an Authoring Tool for tailoring to specific company requirements.
The source Authoring capability for the online system requires a PC and Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 or better operating systems. A License for the Authoring Software is required. Training and support for the authoring tool is also available.
Implementation services to support process design and development are available from this web site. Please use the contact information below.
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2007 to 2016